Within our Facebook groups, we respectfully request that you observe the following rules in order to retain permanent access. Let’s support and enhance one another so that we can all achieve our goals powerfully and with feeling, as a group.
- We created this group so that we can inspire and support one another, find a community.
- Don’t complain! We don’t want to be demotivated, we want to support one another.
- Don’t speak badly about others!
- Post positive things!
- Introduce yourself and your business, but please no hardcore advertising for your business or for products you like or advertise as a partner!
- Ask for help! We are all in this together.
- Please don't post more than 2 links per week to your blog/videos.
- Please don't create any group events within the group and don’t share any of your events.
- Please don't post links to webinars, summits or similar free events in the group.
- Please don't share links to "make money fast" or other "money making" websites.
- We support a mainly (raw)-vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, seasonal, organic diet without alcohol, coffee, and drugs. Please don't share recipes or posts that do not conform to that.
- No posts or comments that ask to write a private message. Please write inside this group only (otherwise dubious offers can be made via PM and we want to avoid that).
- Please use your real name (or artist’s name) and upload a profile picture of yourself to your Facebook account, so that we can identify one another in the group. Without a picture, you encourage yourself and others to go back to their former habit of anonymity. However, the goal of this group is to achieve the opposite.
- We all always want to see what amazing new stuff you create. But please share the links to your website, summits, webinars, freebies, events, sales pages, videos, posts etc. only in the weekly promo post.
Please follow the rules of our Facebook groups in order to participate now, and in future.